- Product OverviewMANUFACTURED IN THE UK BY GLOBAL AIR SUPPLIES (GAS) Designed with a 50mm carbon bed for smaller grow rooms but still offers great filtration, great for air scrubbing in larger rooms. Offers excellent air flow and are compact and light weight. Compact and lightweight, CarboAir™ 50 filters provide excellent air filtration of VOC’s without compromising air flow. Originally designed with smaller grow rooms in mind the range has recently evolved to offer a new size compatible with a 4250 box fan and the larger grow room environment.
- Handmade in Europe
- Comes with a machine washable pre-filter
- Minimum 2-year guarantee
Air Flow Rates:
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 100/330 (4") - 410m3/h
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 125/330 (5") - 480m3/h
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 150/330 (6") - 600m3/h
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 150/660 (6") - 1150m3/h
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 200/500 (8") - 1000m3/h
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 200/660 (8") - 1350m3/h
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 250/500 (10") - 1200m3/h
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 250/660 (10") - 1650m3/h
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 250/1000 (10") - 2500m3/h
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 315/660 (12") - 2100m3/h
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 315/1000 (12") - 3100m3/h
- GAS CarboAir 50 Filter 315/1200 (12") - 3850m3/h
Virgin Activated Granular CarbonThe carbon we use has been tailor-made for CarboAir to extract odour from air and work in unison with our fine zinc mesh body. Our virgin carbon is activated at temperatures above 1000°C in a humid environment. The process opens the pores of the carbon to give it incredibly high absorption properties of organic particles and other airborne pollutants. The carbon is produced to very high standards in Europe, unlike Chinese filters which often contain cheaper blends and risk water contamination during shipping. Being produced in the EU enables better quality control. Our carbon is produced to EN12915 which means it is pure enough to be used in food and drink applications. The size and depth of our filter has been specially designed to provide the correct contact between the contaminated air and carbon. Our carbon is double sieved to remove any dust particles which would restrict air flow. We can guarantee every CarboAir filter for a minimum of 18 months because we can guarantee our carbon is pure. We batch test all our carbon at source to make sure it passes our quality requirements.
Market Leading Efficient Galvinised Filter HousingWe are very proud of our industrial galvanised steel filter casing. Using the highest quality materials enabled us to produce the finest mesh. The filter mesh is 55.5% open for the best air flow through the filter. Our filters have better flow rates, enabling us to utilise a thicker carbon bed compared to our competitors. The top flange and bottom flange are preformed and made of the same strong galvanised steel. The carbon is machine packed as tightly as possible into the housing without crushing the carbon granules. The carbon is placed into the casing and put on tremor plates that have precise frequency to vibrate the carbon into a tightly packed uniform filter. A high density foam collar is placed onto the carbon bed before a top plate is added on top of the foam collar. This is then machine compressed, reducing the foam collar to less than 5mm thick. This unique process ensures the carbon will not move or settle. A top flange is fitted, this compresses the carbon further. The whole process is carried out by hand and visually inspected during each stage. The carbon filters are then packed directly into bags and boxed in the factory ready for shipping guaranteeing you receive the best quality filter every time.
CarboAir 100 - The Highest Powered Carbon Filter AvailableThe 100mm CarboAir Filters are the ultimate level of filtration, designed to tackle huge volumes of air and high levels of odour, and essentially double filter your air before it leaves your grow space. If you want to rest easy that no smells will exit, this is the absolute pinnacle of extraction filter technology. They are built to the exacting standards of Systemair - makers of the ever dependable RVK fans and industry leading Revolution fans. CarboAir utilises coarser, incredibly high quality carbon in thicker beds, no other competing carbon filter give you the option of such a great contact time whist still giving your fan optimum airflow. GAS CarboAir 100 Filter 250/1000 (10") - 5800m3/h
GAS CarboAir 100 Filter 315/660 (12") - 4250m3/h
- Technical Specs
Details Diameter 100mm(4"), 125mm(5"), 200mm(8"), 250mm(10") Extraction Rate under 199m3 hour, 200m3 - 299m3/hour, 300m3 - 599m3/hour, 600m3 - 999m3/hour, 1000m3 - 1499m3/hour
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!