- Product Overview
How the Trimzilla Bowl Leaf Trimmer Works:
Trimming your plants with scissors is time consuming. Therefore make life easier with this easy automated process. It has three main parts: a lid, grill and bowl. The Trimzilla 16” is constructed with a sharp two-way blade as well as two spare sets of four-way trimming wires.
You simply turn the handle and it will rotate the silicone tongues, this will then drive the plant material around the top chamber. Meanwhile, the blade sitting underneath the grill spins concurrently. Whilst the plant material moves around the chamber, any leaf matter that finds its way through the grill gets chopped off. The Trimzilla uses a gearbox and keeps the blade and the tongues alternating at different rates. The tongue moves material around the chamber gradually whilst the blade spins faster.
The leaves that have been trimmed in the process are collected in the bowl, making sure your product is neat and tidy.
The Trimzilla is ideal for those hobbyist growers out there. Making trimming quick and easy with less effort as well as a speedy cleaning process.
- One of the simplest and most cost-effective ways to automate the trimming process
- A real bargain - represents exceptional value for money.
- Hand-driven - uses no electrical parts.
- Lightweight and portable - easy to travel around with.
- Clear plastic lid, allowing you to gauge when your product is ready.
- Saves hours of time compared to hand trimming with scissors.
- Features removable rubber tongues, allowing them to be easily cleaned.
- Comes with two sets of spare 4-way wire blades.
- Collects leaf matter and waste, keeping everything tidy.
- Technical Specs
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!