- Product OverviewThe Amazon system is Ideal for transplanting mesh pots directly from an X-Stream Aeroponic Propagator. All Amazon Aeroponic systems now come with the new easy access lid! The Amazon is an Aeroponic Hydroponic growing system. Young plants or rooted cuttings are placed into 50mm or 80mm mesh pots and suspended in a misting chamber that sits on top of a nutrient solution tank. The roots are constantly misted with nutrient solution whilst being suspended in air, and then grow down into the chamber. Unused nutrient solution drains back into the tank so there is no water-logging and no restriction of oxygen to the roots, plus there is no build up of damaging nutrient salt's in the root zone. Plants grown in an Amazon system have constant access to nutrient solution and oxygen. They take up much more water and nutrients than plants fed a few times a day. The more oxygen, water and nutrients a plant can absorb, the more explosive the growth and better the yield!
- Transplant 50mm mesh pots directly from the X-Stream Aeroponic Propagator or transplant cuttings into the 80mm mesh pots with only a few clay pebbles!
- Leave the pump on 24/7 for optimum Aeroponic results.
- Use the Clone collars supplied to block lid holes that are not in use.
- As with NFT, cuttings must be root bound before transplanting into an Amazon system.
- - Tank
- - Chamber Lid
- - Tank Cover
- - Maxi Jet 1000 Water Pump
- - 4-32x 50mm or 80mm Mesh Pots
- - 125ml pH Down (phosphoric acid)
- - Liquid pH Test Kit
- - Emptying Tube
- - Instructions
- Technical Specs
Details Delivery 8 to 12 days Growing Method Growing in Pots Number of Plants 5 to 10, 11 to 20, 31 plus
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!