- Product OverviewICELINE is a very simple product that has a massive effect on nutrient temperatures.Iceline is a unique double-walled irrigation pipe that helps you to lower the temperature of your nutrient solutions. It proves to be hugely beneficial for warm grow rooms and/or those featuring intense lighting systems – particularly during the summer!On average you can expect to see a drop off of at least 3 degrees Celsius come from using this innovative product, but extra impressive reductions of up to 8 degrees Celsius have frequently been recorded!
So How does Iceline Work?Well, a white outer layer reflects heat away from your feeds whilst a black inner layer protects them against UV rays. Simple, yet remarkably effective!
Picking Iceline over other forms of pipework and achieving lower nutrient temperatures will significantly reduce the risk of pythium and other root problems.Dual-core technology means that IceLine outperforms conventional black pipe in all applications.
- Temperatures are reduced by up to 15%!
- Reduced the potential of root disease
- Reduces root stress
- Provides more stable pH and E.C.
- Increased dissolved oxygen content
- Technical Specs
Details Diameter 25mm (1")
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!