- Product Overview
SHOGUN CalMag is an often overlooked addition to any feeding regime that can create huge improvements. Improving nutrient uptake and translocation of nutrients around the plant, CalMag massively enhances your plants ability to move and use other essential nutrient elements around as well as helping to facilitate many plant essential functions.
- Highly refined Calcium and Magnesium Source for your plants
- Also contains Iron – another often deficient micro element
- Improves translocation of nutrients
- Balance nutrient solutions to facilitate higher Potassium and Phosphorous uptake and use
- Facilitates many key plant functions including the production of Chlorophyll
Add at a rate of 1-2mL/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can. Use throughout vegetative and flowering growth.
CalMag can be used as a foliar feed to correct deficiencies relating to poor establishment or environmental problems. Add at a rate of 15mL/L and spray onto the leaves. Spray once per week until the issue is resolved. The recommended pH for foliar application is – 5-7.
- Technical Specs
Details Application Root Feed Method Non-Organic Nutrient & Booster Type Soil Nutrients Primary Use Vegetative growth only
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!