- Product OverviewBat Guano, with its main ingredient bat manure, is the most balanced fertiliser that nature has to offer. Bat Guano promotes the development of roots and soil life. It also contributes to a healthy growth and bloom and an excellent smell and taste. Bat manure is naturally rich in phosphorus and potassium, guaranteeing abundant growth.
The Advantages of Bat Guano:
- Enhances smell and taste.
- Improves growth and bloom.
- Enhances soil life.
- This product is suitable for organic farming (CU certified).
Dosage and Use:
- Outside: 20 kg of Bat Guano per 100 m2.
- Potting soil: 50 kg of Bat Guano per 1,000 litres of potting soil.
- Bat manure, seabird guano, vinasse extract.
- NPK fertliser (3-15-4)
- Technical Specs
Details Media Type Hydroponic Method Organic
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!