- Product OverviewMega Worm is a natural soil improver based on composted plant remains, composted using worms. It creates optimum balance in the soil so the plant can grow and flower profusely. Mega Worm has a very high organic content: it contains a quantity of trace elements, enzymes and minerals like Mycorrhiza and Trichoderma, which protect and feed the plant.
The Advantages of Mega Worm:
- Rapid germination of seeds
- Enhances powerful root development
- Stimulates growth
- This product is suitable for organic farming (CU certified).
Dosage and Use:
- Outside: 1 litre of Mega Worm per 3 - 5 m2.
- Potting soil: 100 - 200 litres of Mega Worm per 1,000 litres of potting soil.
- 100% Worm castings from Dendrobena Veneta.
- pH (H2O): 6.9 - 8.5
- EC: 1.0 - 1.5
- Technical Specs
Details Media Type Hydroponic Method Organic
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!