- Product OverviewNo more vegging in the main system! The Vegigator is a multi-pot flood and drain system that enables growers to take cuttings and seedlings to the next stage before putting the plants into a larger system. The flexibility of the Vegigator allows growers to switch trays to suit the size of the grow, from 6 to 24 plants . All systems run from the same tank and delivery system. A collaboration between Nutriculture and IWS, the Vegigator range was developed over 12 months of constant trialing and testing! Available in 6, 12 and 24 pot configurations, using high quality, 3L pots. All systems are engineered to fit into a 1.2m square grow room. The Vegigator System comprises of a reservoir, a tray, pots, and a pump with delivery system attached. The tray sits directly onto the reservoir, with the support of a stand. A timer is used to set the frequency at which nutrient solution is pumped from the reservoir to FLOOD the tray and is then allowed to EBB away. As the tray floods the plants take all the water and nutrients they need. All stale air is expelled from the root zone then, as the solution drains away, fresh oxygen is pulled back into the root zone. The amount of nutrient solution used is easily measured and this allows experienced growers to tailor feeding schedules to get the optimum growth from their plants.
- More crops per year - run continuous production by maintaining a veg and a flower room simultaneously
- Use a variety of pots - easily increase or decrease the flood height
- Flexible - Interchangeable top plate for 6, 12 or 24 plants
- Save energy and money - Bring-on up to 24 plants under just one light!
- Technical Specs
Details Delivery 8 to 12 days Growing Method Growing in Pots Number of Plants 5 to 10, 11 to 20, 21 to 30
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!